State wise government jobs 2021: here are the latest state wise govt jobs for 10th pass, 12th pass,graduates, Diploma,ITI , law, finance, commerce, medical and engineers, PSU Jobs. Mintskills will help you to explore and apply latest State Govt Jobs Vacancy, Exam dates, Eligibility and other details.
You can apply for State Govt Jobs through Online and Offline method. We have listed all State government Job links so candidates can select the State from the below list and Apply for Jobs online.
State Government Jobs 2021 Details
Each state offers various vacancies for State Govt Jobs in different categories such as Electricity Board, Medical Jobs, Teaching Boards, Court jobs, Forest Department, Police Posts, and Postal Jobs, etc. There are different criteria to consider before applying such as Education Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee. Mintskills provides frequent updates about latest state government.
What are the jobs of state government?
- State Government Services: various level of Officers, Tashildar, Motor Vehicle Inspectors, Assistants etc.
- State Govt owned Public Sector Companies Jobs: Engineers, Apprentices, Technicians etc.
- State Co-operative Bank Jobs: Assistants, Clerk, Officers, Managers.
- State Government Universities / Institutes: (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Computer Assistant, Librarian etc.)
- State Govt Primary, Higher Secondary Schools: Teachers, TGT, PGT, Physical Education Teacher etc.
- State Govt Medical Services: Medical Officers, Specialists, Nurse, Lab Technicians etc.
- State Govt Police Department Jobs: Constable, Sub Inspector, Driver, Fireman etc.
- State Govt Forest Jobs: Forest Ranger, Forest Officer, Driver etc.
Most frequent questions and answers
The eligibility for Govt Jobs for candidates is 18 years minimum old for most of the fresher govt jobs, and for ITI Apprentice posts – minimum age is 14 years. Also, it can differ for various post and designation.
Age Relaxation for reservation category: 5 years for SC / ST, 3 years for OBC and plus 10 years for the candidate with Disabilities.
The minimum qualification for applying various govt is 10th /12th pass.
Here is the list of documents required for applying for government jobs in 2021
- Identity Proof & address proof (AAdhar Card, PAN).
- Passport Size Photo.
- Mark sheets of all educational qualifications.
- Soft copy of your signature.
- Fees receipt (if required)
- Work Experience certificate (if work experience is asked)
- Cast Certificate (for reserved category)
- Handicapped category (only if you are applying in the Handicapped category, VH/OH/HH certificate is required)
The minimum percentage required for general candidates is 60% and for OBC and SC/ST minimum percentage is 50%.
For applying in any government jobs date of birth is mandatory for each and every applicant.
Mintskills is the most advanced & user-friendly Job Platform for Freshers and Experienced candidates who are looking for employment opportunities in both Private and Government sectors in India.