Engineering Govt Jobs 2021- Posts for Diploma, B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech
Engineering Jobs 2021: Candidates who have a degree in Engineering (B.E. and B.Tech) Graduates or M.Tech postgraduate can apply for various govt engineering jobs bases on their qualification. Final year engineering students and recent graduates engineering holders can also apply for Engineering Government Jobs. The Central Government of India has announced thousands of vacancies for engineers. Notification released for the various streams in Engineering Currently, Job openings are open for Engineering Associates, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Diploma in Engineering and much more. Based on preferences and skills
How can I get a government job after Engineering?
The candidates who have completed the bachelor degree in engineering or they are in the final year of their engineering can apply for Govt Engineering Jobs:
You can attend the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Examination, as PSU sectors accept candidates with Good score in GATE exam.
There are various govt sectors where you can apply for govt engineering jobs without GATE Exam, check the list here.
Best Government Jobs for engineers in India
There a number of different govt jobs for engineering candidates, which requires to crack the state and national level competitive exams. Here are a few list best government jobs for engineers in India.
1. Indian Engineering Services (IES)
2. Engineer at National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
3. PSU – Public Sector Units
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
- Engineers India Limited (EIL)
- Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Oil India Limited (OIL)
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
- Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)
4. Indian Armed Forces
5. Civil Services6. State Public Service Commission
7. National Banks
8. Indian Railways
Most frequent questions and answers
Here is the list of engineering branches to get a Government Job easily
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering.
The age limit to apply for engineering Services Examinations is from 21 years to 30 years.
To apply for govt engineering jobs the candidate must have an engineering degree from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
The average salary of a govt engineer in India is ₹65,074. It can range between from ₹16,165 – ₹1,87,441. According to a Glassdoor salary report.
Mintskills is the most advanced & user-friendly Job Platform for Freshers and Experienced candidates who are looking for employment opportunities in both Private and Government sectors in India.