Latest Govt Jobs 2021 Apply Online
Latest Government Jobs 2021: Mintskills providing a free platform for Candidates Searching for Upcoming Govt Jobs including various information like govt vacancies, 10th pass Govt Jobs, 12th pass Govt Jobs, Railway jobs, diploma jobs eligibility, State and Central Government Jobs. Here you can check different openings with 1000+ vacancies in Central Government, State Government, Public Sector Companies, Public Sector Banks.
Government Jobs 2021 Details
There will be a lot of different Govt jobs vacancies in 2021, Mintskills can help you to start your career with latest Govt jobs updates about different jobs vacencies for streams like 10th pass, 12th pass, B.A, B.Com, B.E, B.Tech, MBBS, M.E, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D., BCA, B.B.A, MS/MD, MCA. Here you can collect all the infotmation to apply for latest Govt jobs in 2021. Mintskills will provide you with all upcoming and latest Govt jobs update in simple and easy way, that will help candidates find the career option for them.
What are the top Government Jobs 2021 in India?
There are lacs jobs openings and vacancies in different government sectors. Here are some top govt jobs in 2021 in India to apply
- UPSC Civil Service Exam
- Service Commission Jobs – SSC, State, and Union PSC
- Indian Railway Recruitment, RRB and Metro Jobs
- Railway Non-Technical Popular Categories
- Banking Jobs – Clerk, Attendants, Assistants, Officer, Managers etc.
- Police Jobs – Constables, Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Inspector etc.
- Medical jobs in big institutions like (AIIMS, JIPMER, NIMHANS).
- PSU Jobs – Engineers, Trainees, Technician, Apprentices, Executives, Professionals (AAI, Balmer Lawrie, BEL, BHEL, BPCL, CCL, Coal India, FCI, GAIL Limited, HAL, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, Oil India Limited, PGCIL, SAIL,)
Most frequent questions and answers
The eligibility for Govt Jobs for candidates is 18 years minimum old for most of the fresher govt jobs, and for ITI Apprentice posts – minimum age is 14 years. Also, it can differ for various post and designation.
Age Relaxation for reservation category: 5 years for SC / ST, 3 years for OBC and plus 10 years for the candidate with Disabilities.
The minimum qualification for applying various govt is 10th /12th pass.
Here is the list of documents required for applying for government jobs in 2021
- Identity Proof & address proof (AAdhar Card, PAN).
- Passport Size Photo.
- Mark sheets of all educational qualifications.
- Soft copy of your signature.
- Fees receipt (if required)
- Work Experience certificate (if work experience is asked)
- Cast Certificate (for reserved category)
- Handicapped category (only if you are applying in the Handicapped category, VH/OH/HH certificate is required)
The minimum percentage required for general candidates is 60% and for OBC and SC/ST minimum percentage is 50%.
For applying in any government jobs date of birth is mandatory for each and every applicant.
Mintskills is the most advanced & user-friendly Job Platform for Freshers and Experienced candidates who are looking for employment opportunities in both Private and Government sectors in India.